PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
- Demario Davis says film was “hard to watch” after loss to the Raiders
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- VIDEO FORECAST — Scattered storms today & coastal flooding. Cold front & taste of fall next week?!
- Family of Alfonso Brown files wrongful death lawsuit against Monroe Police officer, Dillard’s among others
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys