NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A network issue that plagued Spirt Airlines on Thursday, June 1 has since been resolved.
The airline took to Twitter to address a network issue that affected their website, mobile app and internal applications around 7:30 a.m. on Thursday.
According to the Spirit, they are currently working back up to normal operations and advise guests to arrive at the airports early for anticipated long lines.
Those affected by the network issue should speak with a guest service representative at the airport or here at: https://www.spirit.com/s/contact-us.
- Biden disapproval rating hits highest mark of presidency: poll
- Bastrop authorities receive anonymous call that leads to dog fighting ring; subject arrested
- Science paints new picture of the past, when we mixed and mated with other kinds of humans
- Banks woman charged with shooting man in head
- Can at-home DNA tests predict how you’ll respond to your medications?