AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Hundreds rally behind victim of officer-involved moped crash in Providence
- Tigers teaching younger players how to prepare for gameday
- Tonight on WGN America: Top US health officials give NewsNation exclusive coronavirus update
- LSU offensive lineman hoping to lighten the load for freshmen QBs