DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — The festival poster art for the 32nd Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts features the work of Ricky Trione. The local artist is well known along the Eastern Shore for his sea life scenes and the inspirational story of how he overcame his disability of being blind to learn how to paint and teach others.
See news release below issued by The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more about the Jubilee Festival of Arts, visit www.thejubileefestival.com.
- Mayor of Shreveport wants your vote to send him to the US Senate
- 5-year-old shot, killed in front yard remembered by community; 25-year-old charged
- Protest outside Pine Prairie ICE facility halted after several people pepper-sprayed by law enforcement
- Mystery project with violinist lands Florida recording studio on Taylor Swift’s album ‘Folklore’
- Polls are open across Louisiana