NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) - NOLA ChristmasFest features two weeks of family fun in a safe, indoor Christmas Festival, an indoor skating rink, private ice skating lessons, carnival rides, a Kringle Carousel, larger-than-life inflatables, an a-maze-ing life-size maze, and crafts for kids.
Santa, Mrs. Claus, Rudolph and all of their pals from the North Pole will be visiting the festival. There will be over 70 Christmas trees decorated by local organizations and festive lighting displays inside and on Convention Center Blvd.
- December 16-30, 2016
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- 901 Convention Center Blvd.
- New Orleans, LA 70130
- Open daily from 10am - 8pm
- ***Christmas Eve: 10am - 5pm***
- ***Christmas Day: 2pm - 8pm***
- Tickets: $20
- Children under 2 are free.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years and older at all times.
- Tickets include:
- Skate rentals
- Admission to all rides and attractions
- ****Photos with Santa, face painting and cookie decorating will be charged separately. Skating lessons must be pre-paid and reserved in advance and in are addition to the ticket cost.****
- Tickets can be purchased here. (If you purchase tickets online, be sure to print them out and bring them with you.)
- Tickets can also be purchased at the Convention Center outside of Hall I.
Click here for more information about the NOLA ChristmasFest.