NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The New Orleans Regional Transit Authority (RTA) has implemented some new service changes for the Summer starting on Sunday, June 4.
According to the RTA, there will be minor adjustments to the schedule.
The affected routes are as follows:
|3- Tulane-Elmwood||Now arriving every 20 minutes.|
|8-St. Claude-Arabi||Now arriving every 20 minutes.|
|9-Broad-Napolean||Now arriving every 20 minutes.|
|11-Magazine||Now arriving every 30 minutes.|
|27-Louisiana||Now arriving every 35 minutes.|
|55-Elysian Fields||Now arriving every 30 minutes.|
|61-Lake Forest-Village De L’est||Now arriving every 25 minutes.|
|62-Morrison||Now arriving every 25 minutes.|
|67-Michoud Loop||Now arriving every 35 minutes.|
Select AM trips will service Bullard Ave. in both directions.
|86-St. Maurice-Chalmette||Starting June 4, this route will be extended and will now travel to Nunez Community College.|
|91-Jackson-Esplanade||Now arriving every 30 minutes.|
Riders are encouraged to review the new schedules located on RTA buses, in public libraries, and in the lobby of the Canal Street Facility. Digital copies are also available at norta.com and on the Le Pass mobile app or contact a representative directly at the RTA’s ride line at 504-248-3900.
- Rubber Duck Derby returns to New Orleans City Park for 14th year
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Sunny start to the week for NOLA
- Tim Wakefield, former Red Sox pitcher, dies at 57