PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- The new season looks a little ‘cuckoo’
- 5:30AM VIDEO FORECAST — Grab the umbrella! Hit/miss rain in the forecast. Cooler late week!
- 10:30PM Monday: Off and on showers then much colder
- Prep Hoops: John Curtis wins nail-biter over Mount Carmel Monday night
- On point: Ehret’s Williams making his mark with Chiefs, to play in first Super Bowl