BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The suspect in a fatal shooting that occurred Tuesday in Hammond has turned himself in to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Bradley Abron, 43, of Hammond, is charged with second-degree murder.
He’s accused of killing 50-year-old Darrell Amar, also of Hammond, at a house on St. Paul Loop.
- Simone Biles reveals aunt died during Tokyo Olympics
- Black realtor, client handcuffed during home showing after report of break-in
- NOPD investigates double homicide in Tulane-Gravier neighborhood
- Low humidity and rain chances Wednesday!
- Lafayette woman competing for title of Miss Black USA Aug. 8 — Here’s how to vote for her