ST. TAMMANY PARISH, La. (WGNO) — Members of the St. Tammany Parish Sherriff’s Office Marine Division are searching for a missing man after a vehicle crash on Saturday, Sept. 23.
According to reports, the crash happened early morning on Highway 11. When officers arrived at the scene, deputies said they located a vehicle but no driver.
Seeing no driver, deputies believed that the driver may have gone into the water.
The search was suspended around 9:30 a.m.
There have not been any updates on the driver’s whereabouts at this time.
The Highway 11 bridge is currently closed until further notice.
This is a developing story. Stay with WGNO as we learn more.
- Trump to retake stand in New York fraud trial
- Video: Wings clipped, Easton parents react to season halted
- FNF Archbishop Hannan Ball Hawk of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Brayden Bertucci
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: John Curtis’s Bryce Godfrey
- How to keep your pet safe during the holidays