ST. TAMMANY PARISH, La. (WGNO) — St. Tammany Parish officials held a news conference on Tuesday, Aug. 22 to discuss fire concerns.
Parish President Mike Cooper was joined by Emergency Operations and Homeland Security Director Clint Ory and representatives from each of the parish’s fire districts.
They discussed an uptick in fires and near record fire potential.
Watch the full conference in the video player at the top of this story.
YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- ‘Leading the charge,’ Cantrell states actions taken by New Orleans Police Department aided in crime reduction
- Jacky Oh, who appeared on ‘Wild ‘N Out,’ died of complications of cosmetic surgery, autopsy report reveals
- Cancer survivor invites life-saving donor to be best man
- Democrats say they won’t save McCarthy Speakership
- Family pet in need of prayer? Visit St. Mark’s annual blessing of the animals