SLIDELL, La. (WGNO) — St. Tammany Parish deputies report the roadway was reopened.
SLIDELL, La. (WGNO) — The westbound lanes of Interstate 10 are closed after a multi-vehicle crash in Slidell on Monday, Oct. 23.
According to the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office, the crash happened near mile marker 268. That’s roughly three to four miles from the Mississippi state line.
The sheriff’s office is on the scene working the crash with the Louisiana State Police.
The westbound lanes are shut down at mile marker 269.
- How to tip your mail carrier and 8 other people this holiday season
- Major changes to US immigration policy are under discussion: What to know
- Trump to retake stand in New York fraud trial
- Video: Wings clipped, Easton parents react to season halted
- FNF Archbishop Hannan Ball Hawk of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Brayden Bertucci