ST. TAMMANY PARISH, La. (WGNO) — Starting Nov. 2, the Causeway Bridge toll price rise will increase.
According to Causeway Police, the new toll rate will kick in at 3:45 a.m. Tag commuters will now have to pay $3.40 while cash commuters will pay $6.
Officials encourage drivers to purchase the toll tag as it cuts the price of travel almost in half.
Drivers looking to purchase the tag can call Causeway Police at (985)-674-3641 or visit the north or south shore offices during the week.
The tag store will also be open Saturday, Oct. 28, and Nov. 4 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- A mom chose an off-the-grid school for safety from COVID. No one protected her kid from the teacher
- 10 Senate Democrats voice alarm over border security talks
- Students for Trump founder arrested, accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Congressional committee turns to Louisiana for ways to improve disaster recovery
- Colorado to ban ‘fatphobia’ discrimination in workplace, housing