ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST PARISH, La. (WGNO) — Happening Friday, Oct. 20 through Sunday, Oct. 22, the Andouille Festival will return to St. John the Baptist Parish.
Festival organizers are inviting the public to enjoy three days of fun with 18 musical acts, a tent full of activities for kids, a walk/run, a Sunday service and numerous rides for everyone to enjoy.
Festgoers will also have a chance to meet the recently crowned Miss Andouille DoMonique Warren and Teen Andouille Brooklyn Boe.
The festival starts at 6 p.m. on Friday and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday on the grounds of the St. John Community Center.
Admission for attendees ages three and up is $3.
- Cool with more sun Wednesday
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week
- Inflation, economy: What GOP presidential candidates say they will do
- Canadian brand to pay for your real maple syrup at American restaurants
- Florida Democrat Frost proposes bill to curb book bans