ST. BERNARD PARISH, La. (WGNO) — More than 5,000 residents are without power in St. Bernard Parish on Saturday, Sept. 30.
According to the Entergy Outage Map, the outage started at 8:04 p.m. and is impacting 5,471 residents in the Chalmette and Arabi areas.
Entergy representatives told WGNO that crews are currently working to make repairs.
They said, at this time, the cause of the outage and estimated restoration time have not been determined.
- UPenn president Magill resigns in wake of antisemitism controversy
- Florida school district adding 4-day weekends to combat chronic absences
- Toys for Tots in New Orleans requesting toy donations amid inflation, increased need
- Shohei Ohtani signing with Los Angeles Dodgers
- Holiday shopping survey reveals stressful trend among US consumers