NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Six individuals are in custody as a result of an investigation carried out by detectives with the St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office.
The Special Investigation Division Narcotics Unit made the arrest after an extensive investigation into a number of reported drug incidents. Detectives were able to obtain search warrants for the subject’s Jupiter Circle and Charles Drive homes in Violet, Louisiana where they discovered:
- Approximately 106 lbs of high-grade marijuana with an estimated street value of $265,000
- 218 packages of THC Vapes with an estimated street value of $5,000
- 98 psychedelic mushrooms infused candy bars, estimated street value of $2,000
- 2 grams of methamphetamine
- 2,986 grams of THC wax with an estimated street value of $59,720
- 23,776 grams of THC infused items with an estimated street value of $30,000
- 14 firearms
- Packaging material
- Manufacturing instruments consisting of mixing bowls, measuring devices and blenders
- $10,995 in cash
- 171 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of $3,420
- $336 in cash
The following are in custody at the St. Bernard Parish Prison for the attached charges:
- Earl Alphonso, 57, of Jupiter Circle in Violet, — with possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, possession with the intent to distribute THC wax products, possession of methamphetamine, possession with the intent to distribute psychedelics, operation of a clandestine laboratory, possession of a firearm while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance, racketeering, transaction involving proceeds from drug offenses and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- 42-year-old Angie Guerra, of Hopedale, — three counts of distribution of marijuana and one count of distribution of THC vapes.
- 31-year-old Summer Degeorge, of Chalmette, — possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, possession of THC vapes, and possession of psychedelic mushrooms-infused candy bar.
- 37-year-old Jared Barthelemy, of Pointe A La Hache, — possession of marijuana.
- 31-year-old Blayne Kobe, of Violet, Jupiter Circle, — possession of marijuana.
- 31-year-old Eric Bradford, of Chalmette — issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
Sheriff Pohlmann reminds residents to call the Sheriff’s Office narcotics hotline at (504) 271-DOPE or 3673 to report suspected illegal drug activity in St. Bernard Parish.