NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Popular neighborhood bar Tracey’s will be moving to a new location seven blocks away on Magazine Street.
Owners confirmed construction is already underway at the new location for Tracey’s, which has been an Irish Channel fixture for 13 years, especially during football games and St. Patrick’s Day.
Tracey’s is currently located at the corner of Magazine and Third streets at 2604 Magazine St. in the Irish Channel.
It will be moving across from Walgreens on Magazine at 3226 Magazine St., next to Bulldog Bar. The new location had previously been a few other restaurants in recent years.
- Mother of slain Huntington student shares how tragic loss empowers her to give more
- Holiday festivities kick off with Christmas Parade in West Monroe
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal