NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A woman was sent to the hospital overnight after a shooting in the West Lake Forest neighborhood, according to the New Orlean Police Department.
Just after 11:30 p.m. Sunday, the NOPD began investigations in the 6800 block of Parc Brittany Blvd. after a woman arrived at the hospital suffering from a gunshot wound to the back and leg.
The woman’s condition was not released but the NOPD is gathering evidence and information to determine a possible suspect and motive.
Anyone with information about the shooting can call NOPD Seventh District detectives at (504)-658-6070, Crimestoppers of Greater New Orleans at (504)-822-1111 or toll-free at 1-877-903-STOP.
- Monroe man allegedly attempts to rape victim in motel room; arrested
- Woman accused of hiring hitman to kill wife of man she met on Match.com
- What’s the most affordable way to travel in 2023?
- Supreme Court will hear ‘Trump too small’ trademark dispute
- Americans are waiting longer and longer to get married
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.