NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s a celebration.
And a way to honor WWII veterans.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood is at The National WWII Museum as the new Liberation Pavilion opens.
It is The National WWII Museum’s final permanent exhibit hall.
- Trump to retake stand in New York fraud trial
- Video: Wings clipped, Easton parents react to season halted
- FNF Archbishop Hannan Ball Hawk of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Brayden Bertucci
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: John Curtis’s Bryce Godfrey
- How to keep your pet safe during the holidays