NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell held her weekly news conference on Wednesday, Oct. 4.
She discussed public safety, the saltwater intrusion, quality of life and administrative priorities.
Watch the full conference in the video player at the top of this story.
- Bank of America fined $12M over misleading mortgage data: CFPB
- Daughter shares heartwarming letter Jimmy Carter sent Rosalynn 75 years ago
- Charlie Munger, famed investor and Warren Buffet sidekick, dies at 99
- No new oil detected in Gulf of Mexico spill near Plaquemines Parish, Coast Guard says
- Former presidents, first ladies honor Rosalynn Carter