Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The New Orleans Police Department has asked for the public’s help in locating the woman they say scammed an elderly woman out of thousands of dollars.
On the afternoon of November 4, 2022, 52-year-old Michelle Quintero reportedly wrote and cashed fraudulent checks equaling over $3,000, according to the NOPD.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact NOPD Fourth District detectives at 504-658-6040 or to call anonymously to Crimestoppers GNO at 504-822-1111 or toll-free at 1-877-903-STOP.
- DeSantis blasts debt ceiling deal he says leaves US ‘careening toward bankruptcy’
- LSP investigating deadly motorcycle crash in Pierre Part
- Supreme Court preview: the major decisions still to come
- How a Netflix true crime show helped find a missing teenager
- Talk to teens about the 100 deadliest days of the driving year
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.