BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Louisiana State University student, Nikki LeBlanc is the beneficiary of the Louisiana Sheriff’s Honorary Membership Undergraduate Scholarship.
LeBlanc plans to earn a degree in Elementary Education.
The value of the Louisiana Sheriff’s Honorary Membership Undergraduate Scholarship is $500.
“Sheriff Mike Couvillon would like to congratulate Nikki and all graduating seniors from the 2020 school year and wishes them the best in their future endeavors,” according to the Vermilion Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- J.J. Redick talks Stan Van Gundy fit, Pelicans’ training camp
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- Sunday’s WBB game between Tulane and Southeastern cancelled
- New Orleans Pelicans release schedule for first half of the regular season