This list will continue to be updated as more information becomes available.
- Home Depot
- Tractor Supply
- ACE Hardware
All self-fill locations will open on Friday, August 27 at noon and will stay open until further notice. Elderly and disabled residents are eligible for 25 prefilled sandbags per address.
- Lafourche Fire District #3 Central Station: 17462 W. Main, Galliano
- Oak Ridge Community Park: Golden Meadow
- Lockport Field Office: 6236 Hwy. 308, Lockport
- Raceland Ag Grounds Parking Lot: Texas Street
- Thibodaux Field Office: 2565 Veterans Blvd.
- Bayou Blue Recreation Grounds: Hwy 316 South of Hwy 182
- Choctaw Field Office: 122 Choctaw Bard Road
- Bayou Bouef Fire Station
- Chackbay Fair Grounds: Hwy 304
- Des Allemands: Under the bridge on Bridge Road at intersection with Bayou Road
- End of Fairway Drive in Thibodaux (Country Club)
- End of Manchester Manor in Thibodaux
- KC Homes in Pointe Aux Chenes
Locations open Friday, August 27 from 2 to 6 p.m. while supplies last. No documentation is needed and sandbags are limited to 4 per person.
- Algiers: Arthur Monday Center (1111 Newton Street)
- Central City: Dryades YMCA (2220 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd.)
- Gentility: Becon Light International (1937 Mirabeau Ave.)
- New Orleans East: Saint Maria Goretti Church (7300 Crowder Blvd.)
Beginning at 12 p.m. on Friday, August 27, parish-wide sandbags will be open. Bags will be available at each location. Residents should bring their own shovel and only take a maximum of 10 bags.
- Plaquemines Parish Government Complex, PROWM Building (333 F. Edward Hebert Blvd, Belle Chasse, LA 70037)
- Port Sulphur YMCA, 278 Civic Dr, Port Sulphur, LA 70083
- Buras YMCA, 36342 Hwy 11, Buras, LA 70041
- Boothville Area across from Boothville-Venice Elementary School
- Davant Community Center, 15577 Hwy 15, Braithwaite, LA 70040
- Braithwaite Auditorium, 1253 LA-39, Braithwaite, LA 70040
ST. BERNARD PARISH
Self sandbagging will be available this morning (Friday, August 27) starting at 9:00 a.m. Each resident will be limited to 10 sandbags. The sandbagging will continue until the sandpiles are exhausted.
- St. Bernard Port – 100 Port Blvd., Chalmette
- OTB – 4242 E. Judge Perez Dr., Meraux
- Government Complex – 8201 W. Judge Perez Dr., Chalmette
- Verret Fire Station #10 – 3901 Bayou Rd., St. Bernard
ST. CHARLES PARISH
The East Bank and West Bank Bridge Park sandbag locations are open Thursday for St. Charles Parish residents only. All locations will be operational by 1 p.m. on Friday.
Residents are asked to bring their own shovel and take only what they need.
- East Bank Bridge Park
- West Bank Bridge Park
- Hackberry Street southwest of the pump station between Gassen Street and Luling Estates Drive
- Bamboo Street and Plantation Road
- Across from 198 Keller Street
- King Street behind the school
- End of River Park Drive
- School House Road near railroad tracks
- Boutte Estates at the curve
- Willowdale Boulevard and East Heather next to the levee
- Rex Street between Davis Drive and Evelyn Drive east of Pump Station Road
- Sugarhouse Road and Angus Drive
- Red Church Subdivision
- Ormond Fire House on Ormond Boulevard
- Twin Bridge Road and Down the Bayou Road
- LA 631 (Old Spanish Trail) behind the church
- LA 306 at Badeaux Lane East
- Grand Bayou Road and Sunshine Drive
- Fourth Street
- Bar None Subdivision
- Charles Towne Subdivision
- Fairfield Subdivision
- I-310 Service Road
- Oakland Subdivision
- Preston Hollow and River Road
- River View
- Dianne Place
- Montz Recreation Park
- New Sarpy Recreation Park
- Norco Elementary School at the Spillway Levee
- Norco Fire Station
- Norco Adult Learning Center on 2nd Street and Apple
- Parking lot of Lakewood Dr.
- Valencia Street and Primrose Drive
ST. JAMES PARISH
Residents are asked to bring a shovel and assist elderly and disabled neighbors.
- Grand Point Fire Station
- Admirals Landing
- Longview Street
- Ricky Lane
- South Vacherie Fire Training Center
- Kingview Fire Station.
ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST PARISH
All locations will be open Friday from 9 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please bring a shovel to self-service locations.
- St. John Community Center – LaPlace
- Railroad Avenue Fire Station (near Riverside Academy) – Reserve
- Ezekiel Jackson Park – Garyville
- Juan Anthony Joseph Memorial Park – Edgard
- Wallace Fire Station
- Lucy Fire Station
- Pleasure Bend Fire Station
Pre-Filled Bags for Elderly and Disabled Residents (Limit 10)
- 425 Captain G. Bourgeois, LaPlace
ST. TAMMANY PARISH
Self-serve sandbag locations will open Friday, August 27 at 8:00 a.m. Sand and bags will be provided. Residents are asked to bring their own shovels in the event all provided shovels are in use.
Please limit the number of sandbags to 15 per vehicle.
- Covington Public Works Barn
- 1305 N. Florida Street, Covington, LA
- Mandeville Building B
- 21410 Koop Drive, Mandeville, LA
- FritchIe Public Works Barn
- 63119 HWY 1090, Pearl River, LA
- Airport Road Public Works Barn
- 34583 Grantham College Road, Slidell, LA
- Keller Public Works Barn
- 63131 Fish Hatchery Road, Lacombe, LA
- The Old Levee District Site
- 61134 Military Road (HWY 190), Slidell, LA
In preparation for what is expected to be a Category 3 hurricane approaching the south Louisiana coast this weekend, Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller will open self-serve and ready-made sandbag locations at 15 locations throughout the parish effective this morning, Friday, Aug. 27.
- Self-serve sandbag stations will be set up at the 13 rural fire stations across the parish. Residents are asked to bring their own shovel and may fill as many sandbags as they need from these locations.
- For elderly or physically-impaired residents, ready-made sandbags will be available at Tangipahoa Parish Government’s Public Works office, located at 44512 W. Pleasant Ridge Road, east of Hammond, and at the Roseland Public Works shop, located at 63101 Commercial Street in Roseland. There is a limit of 15 bags per residential structure and 30 bags per business at these locations.
Sandbag locations will open on Friday, August 27 at 8:00 a.m.
- Bobtown Volunteer Fire Station — 4717 Grand Caillou Rd.
- Mechanicville Gym — 2814 Senator St.
- “Upper” Dularge Fire STation — 631 Bayou Dularge Rd.
- Bayou Black Fire Station — 2829 Savanne Rd.
- Civic Center — 356 Civic Center Blvd.
- Adult Softball Complex — 9544 East Main St.
- Knights of Columbus Hall — 1558 Hwy. 655
- Montegut Fire Station — 1105 Hwy 55
- St. Ann Church — 4355 Hwy 24
- Ward 7 — 5006 Hwy 56
- Village East Fire — 100 Development St.
- Cannata’s West — 6307 West Park Ave.
- Donner Community Center — 361 Azalea Dr.
- Devon Keller Memorial Center — 5575 Bayou Black Rd.
- Public Works North Campus — 206 Government St.
- Gibson East Fire — 5218 N. Bayou Black Rd.
- West Terrebonne Fire — 110 Merry Moss St.
Pre-Filled Sandbags (Limit 20 bags per vehicle)
- Roads and Bridges — 1860 Grand Caillou Rd.
All locations open beginning at 8 a.m. on August 27.
City of Bogalusa (limit 10 per person)
- Austin St. at Bayor St.
- Main Street ballpark
- Ave. B Sports Complex
- Sand and bags are available at each location, please bring your own shovel.
For all residents outside of city limits
- WPFD #7, 17380 Bill Booty Rd., Bogalusa, LA
- Sand and bags are available. Please bring your own shovel.
- Public Works Location #3, 801 Pearl St., Franklinton, LA
- Public Works Location #2, Yacc Rd., Bogalusa, LA (Behind Washington Parish Animal Shelter)
- Varnado Town Hall, 63097 Main St., Varnado, LA
- Sand and bags are avaiable, please bring your own shovel. Pre-filled bags will be available for those unable to fill their own.
Franklinton Residents (limit 10 per vehicle)
- Maintenance Building, 1108 Lenora St., Franklinton, LA
- Pre-filled bags are available
HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss.
Self-serve locations will open on Friday, August 27 at 12:00 p.m. Residents are asked to bring their own shovels.
If you need assistance with getting the sandbags, please contact the Hancock County Emergency Management Agency at 228-255-0942 or Hancock County Central Dispatch at 228-255-9191.
- Hancock County Horse Arena, 4184 Kiln Delisle Road
- Old Hancock County Complex, 3068 Longfellow Drive
- Lakeshore Community Center, 6440 Lower Bay Road
- Bayside Fire Department, 6215 West Hinds Street
- West Hancock Fire Department, 16006 Washington Street
- Diamondhead City Hall, 5000 Diamondhead Circle