THIBODAUX, La. (WGNO) — The boil water advisory issued for the entire City of Thibodaux was canceled on Saturday, Sept. 30, according to city officials.
THIBODAUX, La. (WGNO) — The entire City of Thibodaux is under a boil water advisory effective Friday, Sept. 29.
City officials said the advisory was issued because of a rapid loss in pressure on Thursday during a water line repair on Audubon Avenue.
The advisory will remain in effect for at least 48 hours.
Customers should disinfect their water before consuming it, making ice, brushing teeth, using it for food preparation or before rinsing food.
Boil water for one minute in a clean container. The minute starts after the water has been brought to a rolling boil.
The advisory will be lifted when the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals deems the water to be safe.
- Video: Wings clipped, Easton parents react to season halted
- FNF Archbishop Hannan Ball Hawk of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Brayden Bertucci
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: John Curtis’s Bryce Godfrey
- How to keep your pet safe during the holidays
- FNF: 4th quarter surge helps Calvary Baptist defeat St. Charles Catholic for the Division III Select title