METAIRIE, La. (WGNO) — The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office is investigating a crash that left a 2-year-old child dead in Metairie on Wednesday, Oct. 18.
It happened on Houma Boulevard around 1:00 p.m.
Deputies said the child ran out into the street to greet his father when he was hit by a car. He died on the scene.
The crash is being investigated as an accident.
- More hostages released in Gaza as ceasefire extended
- Trump gag order reinstated in New York civil fraud trial
- Biden campaign gets much-needed jolt amid Trump’s ObamaCare threats
- Big Game Bound: Eagles host 49ers as they continue push toward top seed
- Northern lights: More than 20 states have a chance at seeing the auroras Thursday