HARAHAN, La, (WGNO) — Get ready, Louisiana! One local pizzeria is getting a visit from America’s Best Restaurants, a national media and marketing company that highlights local and independently-owned restaurants.
Kicking things off on Thursday, Nov. 30, Happy Italian Pizzeria’s father and step-son duo, Lenny Minutillo and Gavin Labourdette, will showcase the restaurant’s most popular dishes and their special place in the community.
Happy Italian Pizzeria started serving the community in 2013, but Minutillo has been in the food service industry since 1967 when he began selling wholesale seafood, working in restaurants and doing part-time catering.
- Disney has ‘room to build another Disneyland’ in California city, chairman says
- Louisiana Christmas tree farm shares Christmas tree safety reminders
- American diplomat Henry Kissinger dies at 100
- Man arrested after protesters try to confront Transportation Secretary Buttigieg at Michigan event
- $9M roadwork project completed in Bayou St. John, Fairgrounds, Seventh Ward areas