HARAHAN, La, (WGNO) — Get ready, Louisiana! One local pizzeria is getting a visit from America’s Best Restaurants, a national media and marketing company that highlights local and independently-owned restaurants.
Kicking things off on Thursday, Nov. 30, Happy Italian Pizzeria’s father and step-son duo, Lenny Minutillo and Gavin Labourdette, will showcase the restaurant’s most popular dishes and their special place in the community.
Happy Italian Pizzeria started serving the community in 2013, but Minutillo has been in the food service industry since 1967 when he began selling wholesale seafood, working in restaurants and doing part-time catering.
- No new oil detected in Gulf of Mexico spill near Plaquemines Parish, Coast Guard says
- Former presidents, first ladies honor Rosalynn Carter
- Stephen Smith’s phone, tablet unlocked by South Carolina officers
- Freeze Warning for Northshore, South Mississippi early Wednesday
- Terrebonne Parish inmates donate toys to parish’s Toys for Tots for Christmas