NEW ORLEANS — Looking for a job? Look no further. With the lockdown nearing its end and the mask mandates mostly lifted, several big companies are hosting hiring events and job fairs, hoping to find some much-needed help.
JOB1 Neighborhood Job Fairs
- December 6: Franklin Avenue Baptist Church, 8181 Lake Forest Boulevard
- December 7: Lakeview Christian Center, 5885 Fleur De Lis Drive
- December 8: Corpus Christi Epiphany Church, 2022 St. Bernard Avenue
- December 9: New Zion Baptist Church, 2319 Third Street
- December 14: Edna Karr High School, 4400 General Meyer Avenue
- December 15: Treme Recreation Center, 900 N. Villere Street
- December 16: A.P. Sanchez Copelin-Byrd Multi-Service Center, 1616 Caffin Avenue
All events will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
St. Rose location to host December job fair
- Thursday, December 9th, 2021
- Will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Hiring for positions including servers, cooks, and managers
- Located at 10384 Airline Hwy. St Rose, LA 70087
On-site job fairs scheduled for the weeks of November 8 and December 6
- Hiring for full- and part-time positions in tax preparation, client support, and customer service agents
- Provides entry-level income tax preparation courses for those just getting started in the field, along with advanced courses to help people earn continuing education credits
- Learn more by clicking here
- Hiring for roles in early childhood education, including teachers and classroom aides
- For a limited time: Offering a $500 new hire incentive for lead teachers with a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in ECE or Human Development
- Apply today at kingsleyhouse.org