NEW ORLEANS — Looking for a job? Look no further. With the lockdown nearing its end and the mask mandates mostly lifted, several big companies are hosting hiring events and job fairs, hoping to find some much-needed help.
National Hiring Day Event
- Monday, October 25
- Conducting in-person interviews to hire full and part-time employees
- Register an interview online and in advance by clicking here
Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Wednesday, October 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Positions include call center employees, tax agents, agency investigators, and attorneys
- Many roles feature remote opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits
- Pre-register here
MEGA Fall Job Fair
- Wednesday, October 20 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Located at the Castine Center in Pelican Park (63350 Pelican Drive, Mandeville, LA 70448)
- Will feature 150 employers with more than 6,000 positions
- Job titles include managers, welders, administrative, RN’s, law enforcement, sales, customer service, engineers, and more!
- Participants are encouraged to pre-register here
- Looking to fill 20,000 restaurant-level positions across the nation
- Apply at careers.dennys.com
- First 25 interviewees at each brick-and-mortar location receive a voucher for a FREE Red, White & Blue Pancake breakfast