Unattended cooking food causes two-alarm fire in Cessna Court residence

Local

NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) The NOFD responded to a fire at 4441 Cessna Court at 5:19 p.m. on Wednesday. 

Fire Companies found a two-story apartment building with heavy fire and smoke coming from the first and second floor. 

A second alarm was sounded for more manpower and firefighters were able to quickly contain and extinguish the blaze.

Upon investigation, food was left unattended on the stove and ignited combustible materials.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Popular

Latest News

More News