NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Tulane Athletics announced additional parking options ahead of Saturday’s game against Mississippi.
According to the university, a free shuttle will be made available to take fans to the stadium from the Caesars Superdome Champions Garage at 1499 Girod St. Parking at the garage costs $20 and is cashless. The first-come first-serve shuttle starts running at 9:30 a.m. Saturday and will run for two hours after the game.
The shuttle will pick up and drop off in the 6400 block of South Claiborne Avenue near Yulman Stadium. Signage is posted.
Tulane Athletics also announced each fan will be allowed to bring one clear, unopened 20-ounce plastic water bottle to the stadium Saturday. However, no reusable bottles are allowed.
Due to the heat, additional Acadian EMS crews will be stationed at the tailgate, East concourse, West concourse, Westfeldt Terrace and Glazer Family Club. A misting and cooling tent and complimentary water stations were added to Party on the Plaza.
The game starts at 2:30 p.m.
- Fulton County grand jury recommended charges against Lindsey Graham, Georgia senators
- Social Security beneficiaries can expect a 2024 increase: reports
- Mini Cooper gets a modern makeover at the IAA
- Glo Fest lights up downtown Shreveport
- NJ investigators solve 4-decade-old ‘Baby Mary’ cold case, charging mother: officials