NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s time to eat some barbecue, Louisiana! Hogs for the Cause is Friday and Saturday.
With more than 95 teams of pitmasters and barbeque gurus, the 2023 competition is slated to be the biggest challenge in Hog history! WGNO’s Wild Bill Wood speaks with one team ahead of the competition, The Hogfather.
Come out and enjoy some bacon, burnt ends, and just plain good barbeque — all for a good cause! In the last 15 years, more than $5 million has been raised for kids with pediatric brain cancer.
Hogs for the Cause will be at the UNO Lakefront Arena, located at 6801 Franklin Ave in New Orleans.
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.
- Video: Delgado advances with 14-4 win over No. 2 Johnson County in NJCAA World Series
- Pop-up showers back in the forecast, but not many
- Victim’s condition unknown after early morning Tremé shooting
- Ramaswamy embraces ‘outsider’ label as he takes on Trump
- Reparations for climate change? Some think oil companies should pay