NEW ORLEANS – Starting on Sunday, February 2, the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is implementing a few schedule changes.
The schedule changes will effect a number of the bus routes around the city.
The following bus routes will have NEW schedules starting February 2nd:
- 55-Elysian Fields
- 62-Morrison Express
- 16-S. Claiborne
- 101-Algiers Point
- 102-General Meyer
- 51-St. Bernard-St. Anthony
- 114-General DeGaulle-Sullen
- 52-St. Bernard-Paris Ave
- 201-Kenner Loop will begin servicing the new terminal at the Louis Armstrong International Airport.
- 202-Airport Express is now servicing the new airport terminal. The old terminal is no longer being serviced.
Riders are encouraged to view the NEW schedules in a number of ways:
- View or download the NEW timetables for each route at www.RTAforward.org/Service-Changes.
- Download the GoMobile app on your smartphone. Then select your route to view the new schedule.
- Call Rideline at 504-248-3900 and ask about the service changes on your route.
- Pick up the NEW printed schedlues… coming early February!
Printed schedules will be available for pick up on buses and streetcars in early February. Riders can follow @NewOrleansRTA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to find out when they’re in!