BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Kentrell Gaulden, also known as Rapper NBA YoungBoy, is behind bars on Tuesday morning.
Gaulden was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on September 29.
The 20-year-old Baton Rouge native is facing these charges:
- One count of possession of schedule I drugs
- One count of manufacturing/distributing schedule II drugs
- One count of manufacturing/distributing schedule IV drugs
NBA Youngboy was released from jail in August of 2019.
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Stream and scream! Here are the horror movies you can watch right now
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Strong cold front on the way next week before Halloween?!