NEW ORLEANS – With just a little less than a month left of NBA season, the Smoothie King Center is gearing up for some big name performances.
Last weekend, the Zac Brown Band graced the arena with a three-hour performance.
The concert featured several tributes, including one to our military, with a saluting Marine on the stage for the entire song.
Check out the schedule below and be sure to get you tickets before they sell out!
- March 17 – P!NK
- May 17 – Lynyrd Skynyrd and Hank Williams Jr.
- May 23 – Paul McCartney
- May 25 – Ariana Grande
- June 19 – TWENTY ONE PILOTS
- July 17 – Michael Buble
- August 20 – Queen and Adam Lambert
- August 30 – Backstreet Boys
- October 29 – The Chainsmokers