CAMERON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- Animals who are suffering from Hurricane Laura are getting support just as much as humans are.
Rescue Alliance is holding a pet food drive in Cameron Parish for pet owners who are struggling to support their furry loved ones.
The relief effort will take place September 7 at Grand Lake High School from 2:00 p.m till 4:00 p.m.
Donations are to be collected at Agape Baptist Church, Petstar Animal Care of Prairieville and Petsmart of Gonzales.
The following supplies are asked from those donating:
- Dog Food
- Cat food
- Cat litter
- Food and Water Bowls
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Tigers vs Bucs: Hahnville/West Jeff scrimmage: here’s the hilites
- Collin and Baker: A Holy Cross assistant coach with a famous ex-teammate
- Highlights: Slidell scrimmages Lakeshore Friday Night