Marrero home destroyed in early-morning fire

Local
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MARRERO – Officials say a bathroom heater sparked a fire that destroyed a home in Jefferson Parish.

The blaze broke out just after 2:30 a.m. Tuesday morning in the 6100 block of Singleton Drive in Marrero.

Officials say the woman living in the home managed to escape unharmed.

 

Popular

Latest News

More News