LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- While battling cancer, this law student was determined to finish her degree, and she sure did!
Liz, the wife of a Livingston Parish Sheriff Office deputy, finished law school while under going treatment for her cancer. Liz is now officially a licensed lawyer in the state.
“We are so proud of her! Her husband is, too! He has been helping with relief efforts in #HurricaneLaura damaged areas of Louisiana. He is back in Livingston Parish this weekend to help her celebrate! Congratulations, Liz!,” said Sheriff Jason Ard in a Facebook post.
Sheriff Jason Ard shared pictures of several deputies and Liz getting their heads shaved in a Facebook post.
- Saints Wednesday Injury Report: Michael Thomas listed as limited with ‘ankle/hamstring’ injuries
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old arrested after leaving pregnant victim at ER, sheriff’s office says
- From puppy to service dog: Training, patience and about $40,000
- Multiple Louisiana residents arrested for unemployment fraud