BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – OLOL confirms Dr. Shane Mckinney “is no longer with our organization.”
This comes after a suspect was wanted for allegedly attacking a female near the LSU Lakes.
Mckinney is accused of attacking an athlete from Southern University earlier this month.
The Louisiana NAACP subsequently asked for a special prosecutor in this case.
A second battery case possibly involving Mckinney is currently under investigation.
Mckinney was a pediatrician at Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Health and the doctor’s profile is no longer on the OLOL website.
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- UPDATE: 4 juveniles arrested after 15-year-old girl dies after fight inside Lake Charles store
- Reigning champion Chiefs defeat Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- How Super Bowl squares work
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church