ST.MARY PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- An act of kindness was shown on early Sunday morning when an officer helped a driver on the side of the road repair a flat tire.
Officer Billy from the St.Mary Sheriff’s Office pulled over when he saw the man struggling and fixied the flat with a plug kit he had in the car.
The mother of the driver shared her son’s story on Facebook.
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Pennsylvania hospital hosts inpatient wedding
- New California fire scorches wine country near San Francisco
- Fourth Annual Brooke E. Posey Swim-a-Thon raises $12,350 for Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Louisiana
- Senator Cassidy announces $5.9M in funding for coastal restoration in St. Bernard Parish