NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The Archdiocese of New Orleans has updated its Friday Fish Fry calendar for Lent.
Here is an updated schedule:
ASCENSION OF OUR LORD:
- 799 Fairway Drive, LaPlace.
- Each Friday in Lent, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Two pieces of fried fish, Cajun-boiled potatoes, corn, $12 ($10 child’s plate).
MARY QUEEN OF PEACE:
- 1501 W. Causeway Approach, Mandeville,
- All Fridays during Lent.
- Fried fish, baked fish or fried shrimp. (985) 626-6977.
SACRED HEART OF JESUS:
- 375 Spruce St., Norco, KC Hall
- Fridays during Lent, 4-7 p.m.
- Fried fish and shrimp with fries, vegetable, dessert, $10.
ST. ANDREW THE APOSTLE:
- 3101 Eton St., Algiers
- Fridays during Lent.
- Fish, shrimp, and combo platters, $12 (includes: green beans, French fries, hush puppies and coleslaw.) Gumbo, $6. Cheese pizza, $2/slice. Homemade desserts and drinks available.
- 306 St. Mary St., Madisonville.
- Fridays during Lent,
- Fried catfish or shrimp plates; seafood plate with soft shell crab or crab cakes; Shrimp Caesar Salad, Gumbo with Rice.
- (985) 845-7342.