YORK COUNTY, S.C. (BRPROUD) – The search is over for a former Ascension Parish Sheriff deputy wanted on multiple charges.
31-year-old Todd Tripp is in custody after being located in York County, South Carolina.
Tripp is facing these charges:
- Three counts carnal knowledge of a juvenile
- Computer-aided solicitation of a minor
- Unlawful use or access of social media.
Tripp is awaiting extradition to the Ascension Parish Jail.
- Raising money for local artists – and Cafe Reconcile – one ‘bid’ at a time
- January 17 COVID-19 Update: Louisiana reports 4,122 new cases over the weekend
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Hundreds of volunteers in New Orleans will serve for MLK Day
- Reserve, Garyville & Mt. Airy under a boil water advisory