JEFFERSON DAVIS PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- A new drive-thru system will be open to those seeking disaster relief from Hurricane Laura.
A drive-thru disaster recovery center will open in Jefferson Davis Parish on September 7.
At the center FEMA workers will assist Hurricane Laura victims scanning documents, help with registration and answer questions about disaster assistance programs.
The center will be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m for the week of September 7 at Lacassine High School and Calcasieu Parish School Board.
- Saints Wednesday Injury Report: Michael Thomas listed as limited with ‘ankle/hamstring’ injuries
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old arrested after leaving pregnant victim at ER, sheriff’s office says
- From puppy to service dog: Training, patience and about $40,000
- Multiple Louisiana residents arrested for unemployment fraud