BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – In July of this year, the Baton Rouge Police Union had some billboards put up which created a lot of talk within the community.
A little over a month later and news billboards are up from the Baton Rouge Police Union.
The homicide billboard needs to be updated according to the BR Police Union.
According to the EBR Coroner’s Office, the number of homicides is now up to 86.
The Baton Rouge Police Union is stressing that the billboards are up for informational purposes only.
The intention of the billboards is to show support for the BRPD and let everyone know that there is a need for manpower at the Officer level, according to the Baton Rouge Police Union.
- Texas swimmer pushing through challenges; focused on competing in Tokyo Olympics
- Canadian woman accused of trying to poison Pres. Trump charged with threatening to kill and injure the president of the United States
- Former Louisiana Governor Mike Foster in hospice care, source confirms
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Pennsylvania hospital hosts inpatient wedding