LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD) – According to the Attorney General’s office, Cynthia and Dennis Perkins are taking part in a court hearing at 9 a.m. on Friday, August 28.
The hearing is taking place at the Livingston Parish Courthouse located at 20300 Government Blvd.
In December of 2019, Cynthia Perkins was indicted on 72 felony counts and Dennis Perkins was indicted on 78 felony counts in connection with the production of child pornography.
The following year in April, the Attorney General provided new evidence against Cynthia and Dennis Perkins.
- WGNO is experiencing a power outage due to severe weather
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Hurricane Zeta knocks out power for nearly 150,000 Entergy customers; Orleans and Jefferson hit hardest
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Could an LSU win help oust Malzahn from Auburn?