JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – A Jackson State University alumni was recognized for his recent collaboration with Beyonce.
Jared Henderson, also known as JStayReady, is a celebrity hairstylist. The JSU alum helped with the hairstyles in Beyonce’s recent visual album, “Black is King.”
Henderson was recognized for his work by the JSU National Alumni Association on Facebook.
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Tigers vs Bucs: Hahnville/West Jeff scrimmage: here’s the hilites
- Collin and Baker: A Holy Cross assistant coach with a famous ex-teammate
- Highlights: Slidell scrimmages Lakeshore Friday Night