NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Household of Faith Church reminded the New Orleans community that Good Friday is not just reserved for fish fries.
On Friday (April 7) parishioners gathered together in New Orleans East with a live reenactment of the crucifixion of Jesus titled “The Passion.” The reenactment has been a tradition at the Household Faith church for 20 years that displays the power of Jesus’ passion.
Actors as soldiers on horseback sang, danced, and prayed during the procession as ‘Jesus’ was led to the cross.
- Scattered storms possible through early evening across SE Louisiana
- Eunice man arrested in connection to a vehicle and mobile home fire
- Bugs Appetit! Eating bugs at all-new Insectarium
- ‘I can taste the air’: Photos show smoke from Canadian wildfires lingering over Capitol, obscuring NYC skyscrapers
- McCarthy dismisses threat to Speakership: ‘Not worried’
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.