NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Starting Friday, Aug. 25, Dillard University officials will reinstate the COVID-19 safety protocol of wearing masks while indoors.
All students, employees and visitors will be required to wear masks and face coverings while inside classrooms and offices.
Officials say the mandate will be in effect for the next two weeks as they assess the COVID-19 risk on campus.
According to Louisiana’s Department of Health, COVID-19 cases are on the rise stating this would be the eighth surge since the pandemic started.
- Freedom Caucus issues series of demands on year-end legislation in ‘Policy Festivus’
- Tulane defensive end Devean Deal reportedly enters the transfer portal
- Think Green: Tulane hires Sumrall as new FB coach
- Federal government steps into Louisiana legislative map redistricting case
- New Orleans partners with Zoetic Global to reach net zero carbon goals