BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Over the last 36 days, LSU is reporting a total of 1,033 positive COVID-19 cases.
According to LSU, this “includes self-reported and confirmed on-campus test results.”
You can find the latest current campus status here.
On that page you will find, active positive cases, total positive cases, positive case trends, on-campus testing results as well as isolation and quarantine numbers.
The next update is scheduled to come out on Wednesday, September 30 at 4 p.m.
- WATCH: Stan Van Gundy discusses Pelicans 120-110 loss to Timberwolves
- Balanced attack leads Timberwolves past Pelicans 120-110
- St. Hilaire Connects on Four from Deep in Saturday’s Setback at Nicholls
- Pet deer known for bond with 2 husky dogs is seized by Indiana authorities
- 10:30PM Weather: Fog will be the theme Sunday morning!