NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Friends and family gathered at Touro Synagogue on Wednesday, June to remember the life of 17-year-old Belle Adelman-Cannon.
The student was killed after being hit by a school bus in City Park on Saturday, June 3.
Adelman-Cannon would have been a senior this fall at Ben Franklin High School.
At the funeral service, Rabbi Cantor Kevin Margolius said he wanted to talk about “how angry we all are, even as a clergyman. This moment tests my own faith and leaves me grasping for answers.”
- DeSantis faces decisive moment with GOP debate
- Burglary suspect leads high speed pursuit in Downsville; arrested
- Security alert: It’s time to update your iPhone — again
- Couple uses local law firm to offer residents a solution to porch pirate problems
- Saints’ Carr leaves game with shoulder injury after getting sacked in 3rd quarter against Packers