FRANKLINTON, La. (WGNO) — A car crash claimed the life of a Mississippi man on Wednesday, Sept. 13.
According to Louisiana State Police, the crash happened around 8:00 p.m. on LA Highway 10 near LA Highway 25 in Washington Parish.
Reports show that driver, Bobby Harriel, 44, was heading westbound on LA Highway 10 when he lost control of his vehicle, overturning into a small body of water.
The victim suffered severe injuries and was transported to a hospital where he later died.
There were also two other passengers in the vehicle who were uninjured.
A toxicology sample was taken from Harriel at the time of the crash.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Vikings get promising news on WR Justin Jefferson after he’s taken to hospital with chest injury
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Christmas in the State Park kicks off in Union Parish
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Chilly nights, cool days most of this week